If you know anyone with autism, you know individuals with this disorder are very often limited in some ways but gifted and talented in others. Here in the Milwaukee area, there’s a very talented young autistic musician named Eric Look, who is 22 years old and attends the Wisconsin Conservatory of Music where he studies piano. Despite any challenges he may face, he’s already an accomplished musician with an impressive performance history.
Eric will be playing at the Mitchell Park Domes this holiday season, the Cedar Creek Settlement in Cedarburg (where he’s played Christmas in the Country the past two years), and is also available for private functions.
You can watch him play on YouTube: Eric Look performs "Lost for Words."
Performance dates for Eric this December are:
To learn more about Eric or to contact him about booking an event, please contact his promoter and uncle, Joe Banas at Blue Lamp Productions, 414-315-8855.
- Dec. 2 West Allis Chamber of Commerce Holiday Benefit in West Allis
- Dec. 3 Cedar Creek Settlement Country Xmas Celebration
- Dec. 4 Cedar Creek Settlement Country Xmas Celebration
- Dec. 5 Cedar Creek Settlement Country Xmas Celebration
- Dec. 11 Mitchell Park Domes
- Dec. 14 Country Springs Hotel, Waukesha
- Dec.18 Mitchell Park Domes