Vodka-Soaked Watermelon and Pineapple Wedges Rested Together, Muddled with Sliced Watermelon then Shaken
1.25 oz Watermelon Vodka
0.5oz Watermelon Schnapps
0.5oz Pineapple Schnapps
3 Muddled Wedges of Watermelon
1 Sliced Watermelon Wedge to Garnish!
To prepare your watermelon martini:
1. Put watermelon wedges, sugar in the bottom of your martini shaker glass
2. Muddle to extract the flavor of the watermelon
3. Add your infused watermelon vodka, schnapps
4. Add ice to fill glass
5. Shake in martini shaker
6. Garnish with wedge of watermelon
To prepare this watermelon infused vodka:
* Start with one medium seedless watermelon. This is enough for about one liter of vodka. Caution: the longer you infuse, the more delicious the end product will be!
* Wash all fresh ingredients thoroughly. Slice watermelon into wedges to increase their surface area and speed up the infusion. Place all of your ingredients together in a clean, airtight container (glass works best). Pineapple wedges are recommended to enhance the flavor.
* Infuse! Fill the container with vodka, seal it, and put it someplace safe and away from direct sunlight.
* Give it time to infuse: two to five days is adequate.
* Strain and enjoy!